Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boring days

Recent life is bored. Day by day passing by. Nothing seems special and nothing seems excited. Is this good reason to allow me not updating my blog? *_*
I have quite routine life lately. Work, home,TV and coffee. I know I seems like wasting the precious times but I really in kind of lazy mood lately.
Received bad news last week. Company decided to suspend merit increase this year. I definitely understand why this happen as the worldwide economy is in crises. We definitely know we should support and stand in same line with company. But some kind of disappoinment still. Just hope the worst not going to happen.
I need a booster...boost my energy back...
I need a good news....prove me life is wonderful...
I need a surprise.....to feed my restless gen......
I need money....to allow me keep shopping... *Blek
I need everything....to fulfilled my greediness... *fainted??
When enough is enough??

1 comment:

夢想成真 said...

sounds like the lost way sheep...god bless you