I've got my Starbuck 2009 planner today. Very soon we have to say Goodbye to 2008 and step into year 2009. Future is full of uncertainties especially the worldwide econ. It is formidable. Indeed I am jittering. Hope everything will be fine in year 2009.
~Hello 2009~

~My history,current and future. 2007 =history / 2008=current /2009= near future~

4 comments:
walau. drink starbucks until get their souveniour. :P 你真的是消费女皇
eh...pls la..that one is purchase with purchase one.Where got free lunch in this world.
need to order Grande size, in order to add $$ to get the planner?But can I purchase 1 coffee with 2 leather planner?;p
need to order at least medium size drink and add RM18 to get this planner. I am not sure whether can purchase 2 planner with 1 coffee or not. By the way, on 17-Dec, they have their 10th aniversary tumbler sell in RM10, only limited on 17-DEC.
Post a Comment