Friday, March 20, 2009

I'll be back!!

This is my 2nd times to Hong Kong. Still I haven't discover all places for this island. Definitely I will be back again for 3rd times. Possible to make it end of this year?? I hope so.... ^_^


~I love their street scene~





~They've got yummy local snacks~

~They really know how to take care themselve well~

~Take a rest to continue longer journey~

~JUMBO~


~Aberdeen Fishing Village,show the reality between rich and poor~




~Ladies Street~




~Repulse Bay, most expensive land in Hong Kong~




~Ngong Ping, Buddha. Climb long stairs to reach! Show sincerities of the prayers?? ^_^~







~Disneyland, castle which live up our second childhood~

2 comments:

cLiu said...

good pic.

saw you like Louis Pang photos, me too!

Noelle said...

Hi cLiu, thanks for drop by.
I am not very satisfied with my shoots and I think it can be better. ;)
Louis is one of the photographer I admired most and I wish one day I can shoot like him. ^_^