Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Viciously Slander

Someone did something silly tried to malign me lately. I thought I will getting mad on this kind of slander . But now, I felt so funny and senseless. I am totally fine with it. It's not suppose to catch any of my attention and I would not take any action.

I just have few words to that person: 'Thanks for the slander viciously. Sorry that I caused you shown your personality deterioration. What you've done had make me stronger and tougher. Thanks for everything you've done. I might not able to understand your intention but I could understand you're just a mortal tried to release your anger. I am fine with it and I hope the same on you too. '

We find God's grace in every mistake we did and we should learn to forgive others too.
The world is still beautiful..... ^_^

No comments: