I am not Christian.
I didn't celebrate Easter Day.
I don't even remember well the whole story behind. (Opps...pls forgive me Jesus. >_< )
I know it is a Holy day and it is resurrection of Jesus.
Somehow,
I feel blessed for the day.
For what I've and here I am now.
Though I might not be the luckiest or richest person in this world.
I might not living in those luxurious condo,
I didn't own a nice car,
I didn't hold any platinum card,
but I am thankful.
Thanks God for here I am.
Thanks God for I am well sheltered.
Thanks God for I am nicely covered.
Thanks God for I can getting about freely.
Thanks God for I wasn't beat down by trials and tribulations.
Thanks God for I am breathing.
It's feel Good.
I feel Great!
Though still lack of special one to share my life,
But I believed, there will be the one.
You're the one.
I am blessed.
Happy Easter Day! ^_^
1 comment:
Someone is waiting for you not far away. :-) You know who I means...
Post a Comment