Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shoot like a Pro Workshop

Kelly just brought me a great news. Louis Phang (one of my favourite photographer) is going to conduct one day workshop in Penang on May!! But I don't think I am ready to join his workshop yet.I think I need to learn more knowledge and brush up my skills on shooting first before I join him. At least I could catch up the team and have those 'bullets' to discuss if participate. Nevermind...I believe I can make it one day! ^_^

For those who also admire Louis like I do or wish to gain some idea on how to shoot like a pro, you should join it! Below is some info I have. Happy sharing....



Registration can made during BRIPEX ( BRIDAL AND PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITION ) on April 10-12.

Price : RM 600 only!You can enjoy RM150 discount from normal price ( only 3 days only )*

*Company Name : CLICK 'N' SNAP PHOTO EQUIPMENTS ( M ) SDN BHD

Booth Number : PG39 & PG40

Date of Exhibition : April 10-12 , 2009

Venue : PISA ( PENANG INTERNATIONAL SPORTS ARENA )

Time : 10AM - 9PM

No comments: