Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trivia for a week

Not in mood to hang out lately.Migraine is back.Feel extremely tired after work everyday and I just wish to rest at home during weekend. I did nothing except these....



1. Have a lunch cum hi-tea with meow and SQ last Sat at Coffee Bean. It's been quite some times we didn't visit to Coffee Bean. We prefer Starbuck now due to well location and mostly their coffee. Don't know why I feel the Coffee Bean's coffee taste 'weird' recently.Perhaps is my taste changed and not about their qualities. Last weekend I just suddenly craving on their Breakfast O Day. We also tried their new Rasberry Swiss Roll. Not bad and it is quite refreshing.

2. I bought few books last few months but I still didn't finish any book until now. Couldn't stand for my laziness.Must have myself back to read before sleep habit. Reading a book named 'Why is he always so lucky?' now. About how's human's thinking could change our 'luck'. It is about personalities and attitudes, not about luck.Quite interesting.

3. Have an instant lunch at home this afternoon. Yea..very instant with Nissin Instant Cup Noodles. I've my first try on their Chilli Crab flavour. Ei...not bad ler. Can be an alternative when need a really instant lunch. Haha...a lunch for a big lazy bum. @_@

4. Bought a set of cutter and papers for my DIY from Popular yesterday. Think about have the puncher too but if buy different puncher might costly too. Better forget about it as I am not so frequent to have times & motivation on my DIY.

5. The rest of times , I am just a couch potato sitting in front of TV have my drama marathon. Manage to finish one whole drama in 2 days. Terrible hor?? >_<

I confessed I am lazy recently. Hope all end by July and I will back on track on August. Another kick start!

1 comment:

merelycreations said...

hey noelle, once in a blue moon - u deserve to be lazy. and i have dat set of patterned scissors from popular too!!