Make up my mind to give myself a healthier treat this morning. As I still left over some ingredients for my sushi rolls. I had prepared a very green and refreshing breakfast to kick off the first day of the week. I shredded some japanese cucumbers,cut some tomatoes, sliced omellete and a hard boiled egg, mix together with my 'secret' dressing ( in fact just mayo+ lime+sugar+ chili source) and it become my very good looking cum yummy cum tasty cum healthy breakfast.(老黄卖瓜? *_*)
( not a very good shot to show the nice colour with W800i as I yet to collect my C902)
I feel so contented and satisfied after finish it. It has bracing and boosting my energy for whole day! Though I have to wake up earlier to prepare everything, but it is worthwhile. I should determined myself to cultivate this habit. >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment